- scarf for SIL (started 10/06)
- Convertible from Knitty.com (started 3/07 ?)
- my first ever sweater (languishing in the closet with only 1/2 a sleeve and the collar left to knit, because I gained 30 lbs since I started this 12 years ago!!!
It won't even fit me now, so why should I finish it? But yet, it keeps calling my name. Let's face it, a WIP for 12 years has some pull on you! Besides, it might fit my daughter....(but will she like a 12 year old style?) Pattern is from a Women First mag--around 1993?
- CraftyAlien's kitten pattern, in pieces awaiting felting and assembly (started 11/06)
- Baby Bobbi Bear (started 12/06)
- My Blue Beauty sweater I was inspired to make by Knit-Guru Kathleen at Knit Night (started 1/07?)
- Sharfik for my dad (started 7/4/07)
- Ripple blanket (started 4/07?)
- Kittyville Hat from Stitch N Bitch (started 8/06)
I only have one ear left to go! But I lent my book to a friend, so have to get that back! :)
- Mananita magic (started 1/07)--my first lace project, from Handknitting with Meg Swansen
- This is a not quite finished hat (just have ends to weave in, and was thinking about black double pom-poms on a short cord from the top point of the hat).
It was my own design with this beautiful Linie 97 yarn that looks like snowflakes on the fabric! Love it, and will be making a scarf to match--tried knitting one with double strands, but the result was very stiff, so I just frogged it :)
- This was going to be a Martha Poncho, but is waiting to be frogged. (started 3/05)
Glad I didn't waste my time on it, cuz yuck!
- Bunny by Jess Hutchison (started the week before Easter 2007!)
- Hmmm, I know there's more.....
Growing ever so incrementally....>:|
Anyway, next will be my list of "waiting to starts".....a more imminent version of WIST :)