Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!


We are so blessed in this country, to be free. Free to do, say, work, play or worship whatever our hearts desire. Today, I will remember those who gave their lives for our freedom--though I may not know their names, they will always be heroes! To think we may be living in a country where sex or race or religion could be used against you, if it weren't for those brave souls.


This pic is for my daughter, who teaches little children and toddlers tae kwon do. A sweet little boy she teaches gave her a patriotic card when she left for boot camp, and it said, simply, "Hope you win!" :D Out of the mouths of babes!!!!!

I had a dream about shopping for yarn last night! What a goofy thing to dream about, but I was onto a good sale and sniffing out the balls of Noro Kureyon! Don't know if it's because I've been thinking about joining the Noro club for Lizard Ridge, maybe I'm lusting, lusting after that yarn, and the idea of it arriving at my home every 5 weeks....Can't hardly resist that one.

A cute cone-head baby hat pattern--looks fun! Saw this link here, I like her blog....:)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

2 comments:

Tina - omme i London said...

Happy independence day to you too. Thanks for your nice comments on my ripple. (",)

Acornbud said...

Happy 4th! Thanks for the hat link. It's very cute!