Friday, July 6, 2007

Knitting Night


Yay, tonight is knitting group at my LYS. Very pleased to be able to attend for the first time in about 6-8 weeks! (Get this: they haven't seen my ripple blanket--that's how long it's been!!! Won't they be surprised;O)



Work was tough yesterday. I was just mentally exhausted when I got home. Went for a walk with puppers and then went to bed about 6:30. Thought I would just lie down for a short nap, and puppers woke me up at 2:30 AM to go outside! That was some 8 hour nap! Now I've been up since then, doing bills >:| Oh well, at least that's done for now! I could still catch 2 hours sleep before going to work this morning...I'm sure messed up now!

Tried to sit down and knit last night on the Sharfik, because I was so excited to have gotten so far on it the first day. But was really too tired....Gosh, I didn't even have dinner!

I may stay at work for lunch today to knit--not sure. It has been very beautiful out, and I have made some killer salads for lunch when I go home :)

Back tomorrow with hopefully some knitting photos! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Opal said...

Have a great time at knit night!