Thursday, May 31, 2007

Some of my favorite possibilities....

I have seen some of the coolest and wierdest knit items on the internet. There is such creativity out there! Here is one item I'd really love to make, maybe in Koigu KPPPM.....the swiss cheese scarf. How cool is that?!

How about the Garterlac scarf? I tried knitting the garterlac washcloth, but it was the wrong type of yarn on the wrong size needles for my first entrelac attempt, so I gave up. I would love to make an Eleanor at some point...

Cool, look at the pinwheel dishcloth! Want to make that, too. Yummy garter stitch texture.

Since I have no photos to show you of knitting (still sick), I will have to show a pic of the robin, sitting in his crafty little nest, who set up shop right off our porch:

He freaks out every time we go in or out. There are little baby heads that bobble up and down in there, but it's near impossible to get pics of them. You can just see their downy heads when the parent is not there....

1 comment:

Opal said...

Ooh! I love the Swiss Cheese Scarf! Too cool!