Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cada dia, quiero que poster...

(Don't know if my spanish is correcto)



Here's a finished ruffle scarf made with one skein of Blue Sky Alpaca. The pattern was free with purchase of the yarn at a LYS. This is the softest yarn I have knit with, I would wear any garment made out of this. Mmm-mm.



Here's another scarf from the past, it was my first effort branching out into specialty yarns.



I was in a doctor's waiting room where a woman was knitting with 2 strands of yarn, plain old acrylic worsted and fun fur in the most gorgeous colors. I learned from her to knit fun-fur with another yarn held at the same time--never knew before how it was done. It was a fun knit, my own made-up pattern.


Here's a couple of my well-loved washcloths, I use these daily. My favorite Carol Duvall newsletter pattern from the 60s, see previous post.



The cotton washcloths just get softer with each use. Here's my finished BallBand Washcloth from Mason Dixon Knitting:



It washed up really thick and puffy, I used it today for the first time, and it was nice.

No comments: