Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My garden of puppies and knits...



Ah. Summer. It has begun, how nice is it to feel the warmth of 88 degrees. Aaaaah. Here's a view from my patio lounge chair at dusk yesterday.....



And some flowers bordering my patio at dusk...




Oh, look. There's a puppy amidst the flowers on my messy patio....



Okay, now some yarny content....


Look what I got for mother's day from DH:



Yay! A knitting book--but look at the title...do you think he's trying to tell me something?!


And I have to post this today: Look what I bought at the last Friday Night Knitting...



I will likely make the pattern on the right, from Spring '07 issue of Knitter's Mag. I love the silvery-beige and sage colorway of the Ty-Dy yarn....Most of my summer wardrobe is based on those colors anyway! Can't wait to get started.....

No comments: