Saturday, May 12, 2007

Allow me to digress.....


Oh my gosh isn't this the cutest granny square you ever saw? I bought the pattern from here. I am so in love with the new grannies, I was a crocheter for nearly 20 years before knitting. Everyone's grannies are so inspiring!!! Can't wait for the opportunity to make this.


I had to try the Hello Kitty granny when I saw the photo here. And another one here. I have one wonky looking square so far, and have not done the embellishing. It's not too hard to figure out, but mine needs work.


Speaking of grannies, check this out: it's the crochet-Granny-Along. Very inspiring. I love this. Beautiful granny triangles!!!

1 comment:

Opal said...

Oh the Hello Kitty granny squares are too adorable! I'm so in love with them. Like I need another project!