Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some FOs...


Look what I made! Another washcloth, with Ty-Dye yarn in the green colorway. Pattern is the "2006 July Mid-Month KAL--Lacy Mock Cable" from here. These patterns are kind-of annoying the way they are written: a specific line for each of 50 rows in the pattern. They could easily say something like "every even # row [do this]," instead of repeating that 25 times in the instructions. But pattern was very cute in the end.



Here are some of the cutest beanie-style baby hats you'll ever see. The pattern is free from here. I make these in very softest alpaca-wool.





And the cupcake hats are toddler sized. Soooooo cute. The chocolate one is awaiting decoration, but you get the idea.





Instructions for baby size cupcake hats here.



And my felted hedgehog. I tried the popcorn yarn instead of fun-fur for the back, but half the popcorns have felted into the inside of the poor guy, leaving some bald spots. I was able to pick out most of those areas, but wouldn't probably use this stuff again. Next one will be fun-fur!!!




Pattern from Fiber Trends.



And I made fetching back in the fall of 2006, to keep at work because the air conditioning is so strong in the summer time that my hands turn to ice while I'm typing.





Made out of Nashua Wooly Stripes Tweed, in Citrus Tweed colorway. The only thing I'd change about this is next time I will use a size smaller needle on last row, and BO row, to prevent the way it wants to flare out. These are really warm and cozy.

No comments: