NatRedKnits gave me another blog award!
Wow, thanks so much, you've made my day!!! Now I get to pick another 7 happy blogs I love to read, to pass it on:
Here are the rules:
If you've already received the award, great! That means you really deserve it! And feel free to pass it on again!
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs and link to them
4) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Here are my picks:
Chookybluea fun rural blog in Australia
Farmgirl Fare Missouri farming and food!
Dutch Colorsfun crafting and life in the Netherlands
Skip to my Loucrafty goodness
Sarah's Homesteadrural spinning in Oregon
Bloesem great blog about style and design
Feeling StitchyA group blog--such amazing inspiration!
Blog awards are fun! It's so nice to get this feedback. Thanks a million NatRedKnits!
And, to top it off, Diane at Bella Vita Farm & Fiber has tagged me for a meme...hmmm, are you up for 7 more wierd/random facts about me?! Here goes:
- I LOVE coffee, but sometimes I get the caffeine jitters. It seems to hit me randomly though, so I just keep drinking it daily. Can't seem to get my day off right w/o that cuppa.
- I have all my wisdom teeth. I guess that's not too common anymore, but apparently my mouth fits them all, heh O.o
- I am a waterbaby. I love to swim, having grown up with a lake and a swimming pool. I can never get enough of being in the water! I'm about to join the YMCA and swim in the mornings before work (since I'm so land-locked these days!)
- I have a birthmark in the same place on my thigh that my mother does! How wierd is that?!
- I HATE Pink Floyd. I don't just dislike them. Their awful music acts on me like that episode on the Three Stooges where Curly pleads,"Moe, Larry, the cheese!" It grates on me, pushes some primeval rage button in my amygdala that gets me really angry at whoever is trying to make me listen to that s**t.
- I've always said my favorite poem of all time is "The Mad Yak" by Gregory Corso. I don't know why, but that poem always made me laugh in the past. But I'm not sure what I think of it now! I guess I'd better look for an Edna St Vincent Millay poem or an Anne Morrow Lindbergh poem about the sea for my new "fav."
- My favorite short story is "The Jilting of Granny Weatherall" by Katherine Anne Porter. I LOVE this short story, so full of angst and ideas and emotion and the twist at the end...I love a surprise ending and this story couldn't have been more well-written! Again, something from my early 20s, when I was really into literature!
The thing about this meme is, I'm s'posed to tag 7 others to do it. Nah. I'll just let you choose to do it if you want. And, I'm not expecting all those I bestowed the award upon to pass it on--actually, I just wanted you all to know how much I LOVE YOUR BLOGs!!!!
Happy weekend :)