Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yesterday's post

wow, look how verbose I am at 3 AM!!! Must try to sleep through the night, so I don't have too many rambling posts like that on my blog, heh.




Here's my puppy, harrassing the older dog....She doesn't move very well anymore, so he kind of circles her and does a "drive-by" and she reaches out as he goes past! Silly pups. (And silly momma who talks to the doggies in a baby voice :D)

Okay, have you seen this: The B4 Bag by Bloomoon Creations? I saw it last year, and I think I wasn't impressed because of the colors it is made of on the website. However, I saw one in person last week at knit night, and it was really really cute. I mean CUTE--done in bright pastels. So I got online and ordered myself one. Y'know, because I don't have many projects planned and I need more patterns *cough* *cough* (Big cheezy grin)

And another lady at knit night was in the process of making a Noni bag, the Lattice Bag. It is sooooooo cute, I had to go in search of that pattern too, so I bought it 2 days later at another LYS. Yet another WIST on my LIST.
Both of these bags are felted creations, and they are really very pretty when finished.

And Kauni yarns...something I've lusted after since I saw the Kauni Cardigan pattern...I think I posted about this previously. I just found that yarn here and it looks gorgeous! Cannot wait to get some, heh. I can blame it on this woman at I Hide Yarn. It's also available in the U.S. here. This kind of yarn would work well in the VERTIGO SCARF from yesterday's post....hmmm. Hasta manana.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I want to make both of those bags. I have both patterns. Why do we need sleep? Could you pound them out this weekend and take pictures? Just kidding!!! I'm working on a different Kauni, if you'd like to check it out on my blog.
www.passingdowncrazy.com

Acornbud said...

That is a very cute bag. I wonder how that handle is stuck in. Can't wait to see yours.

Opal said...

i adore noni bags, but i'm having a hard time finding the patterns. where did you find yours?