Wednesday, September 19, 2007

spiderweb cardigan


Here are pics of my progress while on the trip to Savannah:


I am making the spiderweb cardigan from Interweave Crochet, Spring 2007 issue. It is really fast and easy once you get the hang of the pattern. And I can see how modular it is too! This is a photo of the right front, with arm-hole split, and most of the back. Time to add the next skein of yarn!

I did not take other projects with me except the blue scarf, but it was just as well. I only worked on the cardigan for all the time I had moments of sitting around waiting (mostly in the airport!) It wasn't until the flight back that I pulled out the blue novelty yarn scarf and cranked out a few rows of that:

I am not getting to much yarniness since my return to the midwest this week. Am trying to get back into my normal routine, but apparently still need to catch up on missed sleep! Every day after work, I hit the sack about 6:30-7:30 pm, and get about 12-14 hours of sleep before getting up and heading back to work! Sheesh. At this moment, I already had 5 hours of sleep, and have been up an hour...Will need to get back to bed pretty soon, so I can function at work!

Good thing is, payday is in 2 days! Yahoo! And we will be going out to dinner with DD, maybe this weekend. That will be fun :) She only has about 2 weeks of leave before she heads back out to the east coast for more training. But she'll be back in time for the holidays, and at least now we can talk on the phone :)

2 comments:

Opal said...

Your cardigan is looking really good! Can't wait to see it done. :-)

Aim said...

Thanks, Opal !