Sunday, December 14, 2008
To waste the day surfin'....
Here is some surfage from the net:
1. Look at the cute palm-tree granny square! I'm not a fan of knitting or crocheting a motif to SEW onto a background, but this might change my mind....just too tropical and cute.
2. I like the look of this cardi--and the pattern's free! I found out about it via RosaP's blog, which I love in it's own right for the photography and minimalist feel. You should check out her version of this sweater, very cute.
3.I like this blog, she has a lovely photography style and her french inspired style is lovely.
4. I like the look and the idea (and pretty sure I'd like the taste too) of Sur la Table's chocolate crock you heat up and dip your fondue dippers into. What a cute item! Found via the speckled egg blog....
5. My new favorite shop (also from the speckled egg blog). All things lovely and French inspired....Not too pricey, either!
6. Need a moss tablecloth?! Here's a lovely one, not expensive if you don't buy the largest size....;) And how about placing one of these on top of it: Found also at bell'occhio. what a cute woodland party you'd have with both those...!
7. Look at the fun cupcakes website! I love their Christmas tree cupcakes, how cute is that photo?!
8. Oh! Look at this cute towel bin! I love this shop, my new favorite shop! How great is all that lovely merchandise!?!
9. Did I mention I love woodland? I love acorns, oak leaves, pinecones, moss, mushrooms, birdies, faux bois, any camping or Smokey the Bear related, National Parks themed items, fish (kinda woodland, right?)...well, I think you get my drift. Look at this really cute scarf with a mountain ranger bear on it! I'd love a print of that illustration to frame....OH, they sell that too!
10. Speaking of woodland: look at this really cute charm necklace! A little cabin in the woods! Love it :)
11. Last but not least...the recipe for Girl Scout Cookies "Samoas", Oh, yeah, I want to make these!