See the scary jellyfish I almost stepped on in Maui? It was low tide and we were wading on the beach. I'm lucky I saw it--those things are darn near invisible!
I've been tagged by Carola. And so, to quench my readers' mad lust for more info about me (~giggle~), here it is:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged
Okay, here goes:
1. I'm really into good food--eating it, preparing it, reading about it, watching tv shows about it...Yeh, that explains my increasing weight :)
2. I've been published: I wrote a craft how-to article that was published in the magazine "Crafts n Things" in the 90s. And nothing since.
3. I can't bring myself to eat the last bite of a hot dog, a banana, or a pickle--the puckers turn me off and I just can't do it! (A fixation from toddler-hood.)
4. I like to hang laundry on the clothesline to dry, and it really annoys me when I can't (i.e. mid-winter.) Bedsheets and towels smell so good when line-dried (but I draw the line at hanging out underwear! And really, who cares what that smells like?!)
5. I CAN'T STAND long fingernails. Eeeeeew, just thinking of all the bacteria and stuff that could be lodged under them gives me the creeps.
6. I used to play the piano, guitar, and french horn and write my own music. The only instrument I have anymore is the guitar, and it's been 3-4 years since I played.
There. Wasn't that enlightening?! =p
Okay, who do I tag? Let's see, I think...
1. Lisa at MidwifeKnits
2. Jeanne at JMknits
3. Judy at knitwithmeonline
4. Hetty at Craftycreations
5. Susan at knittingalone
6. Marianne at picperfect
Happy Weekend :)