Sunday, December 16, 2007

Other Bumpies

A little wierd to find this online:

Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy doink.

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:


But funny! Whoda thunk?!

And if you've not heard the words bumpy or doink frequently enough, go here, it will certainly cure you! (I can't even figure out what the heck she is saying!)

But she does link to this, a Japanese meme where you can type in your name and it will show you what is most on your mind. Here's mine:
bumpydoink¤ÎǾÆâ



Apparently all the pink symbols stand for 'love', but I don't know what the white symbol stands for. I think it's funny though, that there is a big empty space surrounded by love--how did they know I'm blonde?! Heh.

No new knitting at this point. Just enjoying my day off. Was kinda queasy earlier today, and my DH was too. Probably fighting off a bug...I'm in sick peoples' faces all week long, so it's surprising I'm not sick more frequently!

Have a Bumpy Doink Christmas....

4 comments:

hakucho said...

I tried hakucho, but I have no idea what all the symbols mean. Looks a lot different than yours....
Take care of yourselves and feel better soon!

Acornbud said...

I looked up the symbol in the middle since it showed up in mine, too and it means secret or mysterious.

Opal said...

Ooh so your Japanese Meme stands for Secret Lover? What aren't you telling us Aim? o.O

*giggle*

Aim said...

Hee hee, Opal, I'll never tell!
;op