Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BLOGIVERSARY 2 !


glitter-graphics.com


Another year of blogging! Doesn't seem possible I've been doing this for 2 years today! I'm still finding my voice, refining my posting style...each day I hope it improves.



Here's a big fat--


glitter-graphics.com


--to every visitor to my blog, I love my audience! And I'm so amazed, still, that anyone would want to read what I have to say. (Or come back for more!)

So how about a preview of things to come? I am working on a tutorial that will post soon. I plan on ramping it up a bit here with some fresh knitting, and a new pattern.

Hang on to your seats--here's to mo' bettah blogging!


7 comments:

Anita said...

Happy Blogiversary! Cheers to more years of blogging.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Happy Blogiversary!! I'm a newbie blogger and I'm always amazed at how long people were doing this before I had even heard of blogging:-) I bet you've had lots of fun over the years.

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and Happy Blogoversary! :)

Acornbud said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Junie Moon said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! My 2-year run in blog world comes up in September. It seems like time is flying by, doesn't it?

How exciting that you have a new tutorial coming up, some knitting fun, and a mysterious new pattern. I love seeing new projects and look forward to discovering your adventures with creativity.

Mary Anne said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! I hope you continue for many years. I love visiting your site.

hetty said...

Happy Blogiversary! Here's to many more!