Monday, June 16, 2008

New works...

I started the Summer Sampler Study KAL...I am about 3 weeks behind everyone else, so am working to catch up! I have never completed a lace knit project yet, so this is really exciting to me :) I am just ready to start chart #1, and need to place a lifeline first. I've never done that before either, but I like the suggestion for newbie lace knitters to do that after each section. I really like the comprehensive approach bad cat designs is giving to each post on this. It is taking me through the lace step by step....

I told you I made a Haekelbeutel. No pics yet, but I thought I'd at least post the link. And the Sweet Pea Shawl can be found in "SNB The Happy Hooker" book or purchased separately...Those are my knitting updates!

WIST: for a christmas gift (one of the only 2 gifts I'll make this year) I will be making the moderne log cabin from mason dixon...It will be just perfect. I need to pick out the yarn and get it started soon, but it may languish until September when it cools off around here. We'll see. I need something braindead to knit while socializing, so I may start it sooner. And that's all I have to say about that :)

No comments: