Friday, February 22, 2008

Random Surfing

Been lax about my blogging, but mostly because my sleep schedule is so off, and I've been sick every week with something new >:( It seems like all I've been doing is sleep & work, sleep & work.

But I have squeezed in some Ravelry time. I found some interesting patterns: Look at the cute Feathers McGraw! She has a fun flower pattern available on the same page; it would be good to make up for putting on a handbag....

I just found this site with some knit lace patterns from the turn of the century....Nice to get edging patterns etc for free :)

An interesting list of web-tutes about different cast-ons.

Anyway, tired now. Am going to bed :)

2 comments:

Opal said...

I hope you feel better soon and that you can at least knit while you convalesce. :(

hakucho said...

That is a wonderful site for lace knitting...lots of wonderful patterns. Hope you feel better soon...rest up and do lots of happy knitting as you recover :)