I'm ready--are you?! Happy New Year!
I feel such a huge sense of relief that 2010 is over! Enough already. Now, in 2011, I feel like the world is my oyster (what a cliche--where'd that come from?!) But then, I always feel hopeful on January 1st....
How about New Year Resolutions? It's corny, but it is my tradition. I think it's a good time to consciously redirect your life. This year I want to:
- act my faith
- finish all current knitting WIPs (A list to come....)
- take better care of myself
- take time to do things I love
- take control of my finances
- update my house
- get my career upgrades rolling--(I have plans, can't tell ya yet)....
No negatives there, I want 2011 to be as good a year as I can make it. There are many things I can't control, but my reaction to them will determine WHO. I. AM.
May the new year bring joy to you and yours!