Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring it on!


I'm ready--are you?! Happy New Year!

I feel such a huge sense of relief that 2010 is over! Enough already. Now, in 2011, I feel like the world is my oyster (what a cliche--where'd that come from?!) But then, I always feel hopeful on January 1st....

How about New Year Resolutions? It's corny, but it is my tradition. I think it's a good time to consciously redirect your life. This year I want to:

  • act my faith
  • finish all current knitting WIPs (A list to come....)
  • declutter
  • take better care of myself
  • take time to do things I love
  • take control of my finances
  • update my house
  • get my career upgrades rolling--(I have plans, can't tell ya yet)....


No negatives there, I want 2011 to be as good a year as I can make it. There are many things I can't control, but my reaction to them will determine WHO. I. AM.


May the new year bring joy to you and yours!

1 comment:

Acornbud said...

Great list. Declutter is a good one:) Good luck!